- Olympic Airlines Virtual, from now on referenced as "OAH" for the purposes of this document, provides the www.olympicva.gr Web site as a service to the public and Web site owners.
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Unless otherwise stated, OAH and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages (or other content) from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in this legal disclaimer.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. OAH reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at OAH's discretion.
If OAH provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
OAH may disable your user ID and password in OAH's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- In this legal disclaimer, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to OAH a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or OAH or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
OAH reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on OAH's servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- OAH is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- Although the OAH Web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, OAH is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
- All the information contained within the OAH Web site is aimed to be used for flight simulation purposes ONLY. It should, thus, not be used for any real life aviation, navigation or other purposes. OAH will not be held responsible for any injury or death by misuse of the information contained within the OAH Web site.
- OAH may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- These terms and conditions/legal disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.